Stanfield Systems has thrived on repeat business from a long list of customers. Recent success include:
- CalVet Mobile App - Developed for the California Department of Veterans Affairs, this application connects California veterans and their families with available benefits and services. The CalVet mobile app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices, was selected as “Best in Show” at the 2012 Government Mobility Conference in Sacramento.
- Dynamic Simulation Transportation Energy Model (DynaSim) - Stanfield Systems redesigned and integrated several energy models into a single Web-application using a service-oriented architecture with a Web-based user interface. The California Energy Commission uses this application to forecast energy usage for transportation sectors such as transit, personal auto, freight, and aviation.
- Automated Criminal History System (ACHS) - Worked with the California Department of Justice to redesign and modernize this legacy system which serves as California's repository for criminal history checks. While focused on database redesign and conversion, Stanfield Systems provided full life cycle support for planning, analysis, design, implementation, and validation for this critical, sensitive, information system.
- Visual Information Management (VIM) Toolkit - Stanfield Systems designed the VIM Toolkit as a software framework for accessing, analyzing, and visualizing large, dynamic information spaces. The toolkit was developed for the Air Force Research Laboratory as part of a Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) project to manage information flow and policies in a distributed system-of-systems. In a follow-on project, the VIM toolkit was successfully adapted to provide increased situational awareness of network attacks and their impact on friendly computing systems.
- Cyberspace Operations Model - As part of a separate Air Force SBIR project, Stanfield Systems developed a cyberspace operations model that provides a framework for understanding the complexities of cyberspace command and control. Our prototype for a cyberspace command and control dashboard, when combined with the operations model and corresponding data, provides a foundation for improving operator effectiveness in perceiving elements that influence cyberspace operations, comprehending the impact of these elements on network operations, and projecting the effect of these elements on future mission capability.
The following is a partial list of our current or recent customers.
- California Energy Commission
- U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- California Department of Health Services
- California Department of Justice
- California Emergency Management Agency
- California Public Employees' Retirement System
- California State Personnel Board
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- California Department of Fish and Game
- California Department of Public Health
- California Prison Health Care Services
- California Prison Receivership
- California Department of Social Services
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Office of HIPAA Implementation
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- Air Force Institute of Technology