- Software engineering
- Agile methodologies
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Mobile and Web-based applications
- Enterprise data sources and services
- Visual analytics
Skilled engineers develop software solutions that are tailored to customer culture and requirements. Innovative application of industry standard processes and technologies enables our solutions to evolve along with customer needs and a rapidly changing information technology field.
- Agile, repeatable management and engineering processes, compliant with IEEE and Capability Maturity Model Level 3 guidelines, to support the entire software life cycle from concept exploration to operations and maintenance.
- Flexible, extensible, and reusable solutions achieved through service-oriented architectural concepts and modular design strategies.
- Research, development, and integration of innovative interactive visual interfaces, mobile and Web-based applications, enterprise data sources and services, Business Process Management (BPM), cyber operations, and business information systems.
Recent successes include the Dynamic Transportation Energy Simulation System (DynaSim) and the CalVet Mobile Application.
- DynaSim was developed and maintained for the California Energy Commission as a service-oriented Web application using Matlab, SQL Server, .NET, and Web services.
- The CalVet Mobile App was developed for the California Department of Veterans Affairs and released for both the iOS and Android mobile platforms.